According to Ayurveda, Kapha dosha is the energetic force in the body that represents the Earth and Water elements. When one has excessive Kapha in the system, such symptoms as low digestive fire, slow metabolism, excessive adipose tissue, excessive phlegm, depression, lethargy and a dull mind may manifest. This herb-infused oil has been developed to counterbalance these symptoms by increasing the circulation and removing stagnation and heaviness throughout the body. This stimulating formula works in depth to remove built-up toxins while strengthening the digestive fire and increasing the metabolism.
- Increases circulation and warmth throughout the body
- Removes obstructions and stagnant energy in the system
- Helps increase digestion and metabolism
- Stimulates and awakens the mind
- Removes depression, lethargy and a sluggish mind
- Decreases any excessive Kapha such as phlegm in the system
- Heals and nourishes the skin
- Wonderful and safe during pregnancy to aid in emotional balance and nourishment
- Recommended to those of all ages, including infants, toddlers, children and the elderly
Contraindications: This oil is not recommended for those with excess toxins in the system. A typical sign of this may be a heavily coated tongue. This oil is very heating and is not recommend for those with excess Pitta or heat in the body.
General Instructions: Slightly warm about a half-cup of the oil in a small pan. Place a dime-size amount in the hand and massage onto the body, beginning with the scalp. Slowly work your way down the body, one area at a time until you reach the soles of the feet. Let the oil sit for at least a half hour before showering. This oil can be left on indefinitely, though it is recommended to wear old clothing after application, as the oil can eventually stretch out and stain the clothing. Kapha massage oil is most effective when left on before bed to fully absorb into the body.
Ingredients: Sesame oil, Sunflower oil, Punarnava, Bhringaraj, Kumari, Neem, Brahmi, Vacha, Tulsi, Shunti, Tvak, Lavanga, Yesti Madhura, Comfrey Root, Marshmallow Root and Maricha. Essential Oils: Rosemary, Cedar, Sweet Orange, Sweet Basil, Lavanga, Tulsi, Grapefruit, Maricha, Shunti
***Made with 100% Organic Ingredients
- 4 oz bottle: $15
- 8 oz bottle: $25
- 16 oz bottle: $40