Agni is translated as fire, and this spicy, digestive enhancing elixir does not fall short from its name. This healing tonic is useful for alleviating a sluggish digestion and metabolism, reducing chronic gas and bloating, increasing circulation and gently flushing toxins from the system. Filled with digestive spices, bitter herbs, fresh ginger juice, fresh lemon juice, honey and a brandy extract; the Agni Elixir is a powerful combination of all of the leading digestive aids available in Ayurveda. According to Ayurveda, a robust digestion is essential for a healthy, youthful life!
- Powerful Ayurevdic formula
- Fresh-pressed organic ginger juice
- Fresh squeezed organic lemon juice
- Handcrafted in small batches
- High quality, organic ingredients
Health Benefits and Uses:
- Boosts the digestive fire (Agni)
- Reduces gas, bloating and discomfort after food
- Promotes better absorption of nutrients
- Enhances the metabolism
- Beneficial for weight loss or weight management
- Increases circulation
- Burns unwanted toxins
- Alleviates constipation when taken on a regular basis
The Agni Elixir is a heating formula and should be used with caution for anyone with a Pitta imbalance. Due to the heating nature of this product, one should not use if hyperacidity is present. Children under 13 should avoid. Use with caution in small dosages during pregnancy and breast feeding.
Shake well before each use. Take 1-2 Tbsp of the Agni Elixir before each meal. If the spice is a bit much for your taste buds, mix the dosage in 1/4-1/2 cup of warm water, as needed.
**For chronic digestion issues make sure to be consistent with the dosages.
Rama Tulsi*, Lemongrass*, Dhanya*, Turmeric*, Chitrak*, Fennel*, Musta*, Amla*, Ela*, Guduchi*, Punarnava*,Tvak*, Ajwain*, Trikatu*, Lavanga*, filtered water, honey*, fresh squeezed lemon juice*, fresh pressed ginger*, brandy
- 4oz bottle: $22
- 8oz bottle: $36
- 16oz bottle: $65