Mahasudarshana, a traditional Ayurvedic formula, is quite possibly one of the most powerful formulas for ridding the body of infection and inflammation. This formula is an intense blood and liver cleanser and overall detoxifier. Mahasudarshana is the best formula for reducing excessive Pitta symptoms such as hyperacidity, fever, burning eyes, inflammation, acne, rashes and hot flashes. This age-old formula is a great companion when fighting the flu, the common cold or a persistent infection.
- Anti-viral, great for conquering the flu or common cold
- Fights chronic sinus infection
- Increases immunity
- Removes toxins from the blood
- Removes excessive heat from the blood
- Antacid, useful in acid reflux and hyperacidity
- Reduces nausea
- Reduces lymphatic swelling and congestion
- Stimulates and detoxifies the liver
- Removes gallstones
- Reduces temporal headaches and Pitta migraines
- Treats skin disorders such as acne, eczema, psoriasis and rashes
- Prevents and reduces urinary tract infections
Mahasudarshana should not be used in pregnancy, breast feeding or in children under the age of 16. Recommended for use under the guidance of a knowledgeable Ayurvedic Practitioner.
Mix 1/2 tsp of Mahasudarshana Churna in a half cup of warm water. Take each morning on an empty stomach during times of infection or to conquer any of the above mentioned conditions. Please consult with a knowledgeable Ayurvedic Practitioner if you need to take this for over a 30 day period.
Chirata**, Kalmegha*, Amalaki fruit*, Bibhitaki fruit*, Haritaki fruit*, Kutki root**, Guduchi*, Musta root*, Bhumyamalaki*, Punarnava*, Chitrak root*, Haridra*, Chavya**, Neem leaf*, Kutaja bark*, Pushkarmula root*, Daruharidra*, Banslochan stem**, Vidanga*, Ushira root**, Kantakari**, Vana Tulsi leaf*, Pippali fruit*, Sunthi*, Black Pepper fruit*, Sandalwood*, Ajwain seed*, Ashwagandha*, Cinnamon bark*, Clove*, Vacha*, Fennel seed*, Yesti Madhura*, Nutmeg*
- 2 oz bag: $20.00
- 4 oz bag: $33.00
More Ayurvedic herbal formulas available: