The Follow-Up Consultation is an extension of our Initial Ayurvedic Consultation. It is generally recommended about 30 days after your initial appointment in order to ensure that you are on the right path. This consult will address any new areas of concern, as well as continues to evolve the healthcare goals you have been working on.
After the first follow-up appointment, you may wish to continue your follow-ups monthly, bimonthly, or seasonally. This will provide you the guidance and motivation to continue your journey toward optimal health and day to day wellness.
Follow-Up Ayurvedic Consultation Includes
- One hour session (minimum, may be up to 90 minutes)
- Evaluation of your previous healthcare goals and current progress
- Evaluation of any new healthcare concerns
- Addressing any questions that came up since previous session
- Evaluation of your current dietary habits
- Evaluation of your current daily routine (work, sleep, elimination habits, exercise, etc)
- Ayurvedic pulse assessment*
- Tongue, nail, and facial analysis*
- Blood pressure assessment*
* Relevant for in-person appointments only.
After the appointment you will receive:
- Updated dietary recommendations*
- Updated lifestyle recommendations*
- Optional herbal recommendations (including a custom blended formula)**
- Handouts and recipes
*All recommendations are typed up and listed in detail.
**All herbal recommendations are optional and are not included in the price of the appointment.