This consult is specific for individuals that have undergone an initial Ayurvedic Cleanse Consultation and are looking for guidance as they come off of their cleanse. The post-cleanse phase of an Ayurvedic Cleanse is equally as essential as the cleanse itself. When administered properly, this final stage will rebuild your system and rejuvenate your tissues in order to obtain optimal energy, strength, and vitality long term.
Cleansing often leaves your energy depleted, your digestive fire weakened, and your system fragile. Without honoring these factors and moving forward with intelligence and awareness, you can easily lose all the health benefits that you have worked so hard for; or worse yet, manifest new digestive issues, provoke new imbalances, and deplete your energy levels further. Luckily, there are many steps you can take to avoid these issues. With the proper guidance, you can set the stage for a strong foundation of optimal wellbeing.
The Post-Cleanse Consultation Includes
- One hour session
- Evaluation of your cleanse
- Address any questions that have come up during and after your cleanse
- Assessment of current diet, daily routine, and state of physical/emotional wellness
- Ayurvedic pulse assessment*
- Tongue, nail, and facial analysis*
- Blood pressure assessment*
* Relevant for in-person appointments only.
After the appointment you will receive:
- Post-Cleanse Calendar specific for you*
- Individualized post-cleanse diet and lifestyle regimens*
- Individualized Rasayana (rejuvenation) herbal recommendations**
- Relevant handouts
- Rejuvenating recipes for post-cleanse phase (specific for your dosha type and healthcare needs)
*All recommendations are typed up and listed in detail.
**All herbal recommendations are optional and are not included in the price of the appointment.