Vata dosha is stated to be comprised of the elements of Air and Space. An individual with excessive Vata may possess such qualities as dry skin, kinky hair, cold extremities, restless mind, high anxiety, stiff joints, gas, bloating and constipation. This nourishing massage oil will help counter act these symptoms and bring balance to the body and mind. This medicated oil will strengthen and rejuvenate an exhausted nervous system and allow one to find a sense of grounding. This formula promotes healing for rough, dry, flaky, itchy or sensitive skin while working to increase warmth and circulation throughout the body. Immerse yourself in this nourishing blend of Ayurvedic herbs while removing anxiety and calming a restless mind.
- Heals dry, flaky, itchy skin
- Strengthens and nourishes an overworked, exhausted nervous system
- Calms excessive worry, anxiety and fear
- Quiets an overactive, restless mind
- Increases circulation and warmth in the body
- Removes stagnant energy throughout the body
- Lubricates dry, cracking, stiff joints
- Increases softness and flexibility of the body
- Reduces gas and bloating
- Reduces constipation
- Great for bringing the energy down and quieting the mind before bedtime
- Wonderful and safe during pregnancy to aid in emotional balance and nourishment
- Recommended to those of all ages including infants, toddlers, children and the elderly
This oil is not recommended for those with excess toxins in the system. A typical sign of this may be a heavily coated tongue, foul smelling breath, reoccurring fatigue and heaviness. Those with too much Pitta or heat in the system should use with caution.
Slightly warm the oil by placing the bottle into a large container of hot water for several minutes. Once you have found the desired temperature, place a dime-size amount in the hand and massage onto the body, beginning with the scalp. Slowly work your way down the body, one area at a time until you reach the soles of the feet. Let the oil sit for at least a half hour before showering. This oil can be left on indefinitely, though it is recommended to wear old clothing after application, as the oil can eventually stretch out and stain the clothing. It is best when left on before bed to fully absorb into the body. Click here for full instruction on the Ayurvedic Oil Massage.
Sesame Oil, Ashwagandha, Bala, Bhringaraj, Shankapushpi, Dashamul, Brahmi, Vidari, Sage, Lavender, Tulsi, Jatamansi, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Marshmallow Root, Yesthi Madhura, Comfrey Root and Vacha. Essential Oils: Lavender, Ylang Ylang, Rosemary, Clary Sage
***Made with 100% Organic Ingredients
- 4 oz bottle: $15.00
- 8 oz bottle: $25.00
- 16 oz bottle: $40.00