- 7 cups of organic mung dal (3.3 pounds)*
- 4.6 cups of organic basmati rice (2.2 pounds)*
- 8-ounce jar of handcrafted organic ghee
- 4-ounce bag of freshly crafted kitchari spice blend of choice
- Cleansing Kitchari recipe
- Cleansing Rice and Dal recipe
- Tips on how to get the most from your cleanse
- Tips on how to come off of your cleanse
- Cleansing herbal tea recipes (ingredients not included)
- Post-cleanse recipes
*This amount of mung dal and rice will provide 21 – two cup servings of kitchari for breakfast, lunch, and dinner during a 7 day cleanse.
*Kitchari is generally tridoshic; however, basmati rice may increase Kapha dosha due to its heavy, starchy nature. For anyone that does not digest white rice well, the 7-Day Quinoa Kitchari Cleanse Kit will be a better option.
Cleanses of any kind should be avoided during pregnancy, while breastfeeding, or during menstruation. Other times to avoid major cleanses would be during illness, directly after illness, during times of weakness, during times of high anxiety or insomnia, during times of extreme emotional stress (divorce, death, major life change, etc), or during times of general high stress (job, move, major life change, etc).
If you have a severe health condition or are on prescription medication, please contact your doctor before starting any cleanse.
Colleen McNally –
I am on day 4 of my Kitchari cleanse and I’m feeling great! Having this kit made it easy. I live in a small shore town and dal is not easy to find here. I also appreciate Danielle’s help with choosing the right spice blend for me.